Looking for mental health research opportunities?
Sign up below to volunteer.
We’re always looking for volunteers interested in doing mental health research or developing innovative programs.
We are currently looking for volunteers in Oakland to help with data management and research!
This is a flexible research volunteer opportunity!
What you'll do:
- Learn research methods
- Transfer questionnaire data
- Assist with various research studies
- Potential to develop and work on your own study
- Work in a psychiatry clinic to explore the world of child psychiatry
Who were looking for:
- Passion for research and mental health
- Detail Oriented
- Computer savvy
- Excels well working alone on administrative tasks
- Team player
- Takes initiative, follows through on tasks without direct supervision
- Dependable, reliable, and flexible
Please fill out the contact form below describing your interest in mental health research and why you would make an ideal cannidate.