- The General Assessment of Multimedia and Electronic Recreation (GAMER) survey; Development Strategy and Initial Findings for the GAMER
- Parent Perception of Safety of Adolescents in an Intensive Outpatient Program
- Can an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Developed in 2013 Continue to Show a Decrease in the Number of Hospitalizations for Adolescents with Severe Mental Health Symptoms?
- Effects of a Productivity Model on Care Delivery and Financial Health of a Nonprofit Community Clinic
- Mental Health Access in Transitional Age Youth: Insurance and Cost Issues
- Author- and Study-Funding Sources at the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry New Research Poster Sessions
- Initial Effectiveness of a Community-Based Intensive Outpatient Program for Adolescents
- A Qualitative Analysis of Substance Use among Liberian Youth: Understanding Behaviors, Consequences, and Protective Factors Involving School Youth and the School Milieu