- Lessons Learned from Adding a Latency-Age Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) to as Already Well-Established Adolescent IOP and Outpatient Clinic
- Can an Intensive Outpatient Program Decrease the Number of Hospitalizations and Emergency Room Visits for Adolescents with Severe Mental Health Symptoms?
- Teachers' Knowledge, Attitudes and Perceptions of Bullying Among Elementary School Students
- Cost Savings Through Proper Use of Integrated Therapy and Psychopharmacology in a Community, Non-Profit Clinic
- Longitudinal Prescribing Practices in a Community, Non-Profit, Multidisciplinary. Evidence-Based, Child Psychiatric Clinic